Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

So, what have I been up to?

Recently I've joined a site that sends out free samples in return for reviews and publicity. It seems like a good way to try out new products and brush up on my writing skills.

The only bad thing about it is that you have to wait to be invited to do a "campaign" which can take up to months.The way they select people is based on whether you fit their criteria and points you collect once you complete a campaign for them, which might I add is rather unfair because if like me, you are new, will not be on the top of their list even if you are very willing to spend time and effort in reviewing items and promoting them.

I feel it is only fair that I give out publicity when they give me something back in return so for now I will not be mentioning the name of the company but finger crossed, I will get onto a campaign soon and be able to write some more reviews.

In other news, I've been watching a LOT of TV. Mainly catching up on old adventure time I've missed. I don't even care if I get judged for watching cartoons because it's too effing good.
Gotta luff her lumps.
image source: Tumblr

 Also I've been watching some good films shown on TV. The best film I've seen this week must be Inglorious Bastards . It's an amazing film and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who has not seen it. But seriously though, some of the scenes were so tense I felt like I was gonna chew my nails off.

No comments:

Post a Comment